Founder Bob Dawson’s ROI measurement platform is now in the hands of Agility Growth Partners, a Birmingham, AL firm that focuses on implementing growth solutions for clients.
Agility Growth Partners LLC, a management consulting firm based in Birmingham, AL, has acquired ROIpro and all related intellectual capital from incentive industry veteran, Robert (Bob) Dawson. Agility Growth Partners specializes in developing and implementing custom growth solutions for clients, including strategies, tactics and tools designed to increase revenue and profit and optimize return-on-investment, according to the company.
Mike Largent, Agility Founder, says ROIPro is an easy-to-use, self-guided, cloud-based and affordable model that allows clients to quantitatively measure a program’s expected ROI pre-launch, run various what-if scenarios based on different variables, facilitates proactive reporting management, helps optimize overall performance and ROI in financial terms, and provides comparative performance benchmarks from competitors in the same industry and of the same approximate business size. This capability, he adds, allows users to assess how the company’s high-level, projected financials due to the incentive program compare to industry competitors in “Good”, “Better”, and “Best” potential outcome scenarios. “ROIpro strategically fits within our firm’s three core pillars of growing revenue, growing profit, and optimizing ROI for our clients. We understand the importance of employee engagement in each of these pillars, and we look forward to leveraging ROIpro against those core pillars as we endeavor to help our clients grow.”
According to Largent, the platform is based on Dawson’s many years of experience with incentive programs, which he felt became increasingly ineffective due to their simplistic rule designs that favored the highly experienced and savvy salespeople, reinforced the wrong behaviors, failed to encourage the right behaviors and didn’t contain the right set of key performance metrics that would best move the organization’s overall performance forward.
Largent says that as his work evolved, Dawson developed a strategic, holistic approach to effective incentive program design, management and optimization he converted into a self-guided SaaS model named ROIpro. See RRN: Now Available: Enterprise Engagement Performance Management ROI SaaS Platform
For More Information
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.